USPS Change of Address Order Update
If you are looking to manage your change of address order through the United States Postal Service, then managemymove.com is what you are looking for. This service allows you to update or cancel your change of address order whether you have submitted this info online or at a Post Office.
The form required to update your information is quick and simple. Allow our how to guide to help you complete all the information you will need to provide the USPS to confirm your change of address order. Make sure to take advantage of the coupons, free catalog forwarding and local tips and advice offered through mymove.com as well.
If you want to use the USPS change of address order update services, here’s how to get started.
- First, you will start by going to the official site located at: http://managemymove.usps.com/.
- You will see a blue box in the center of the page that has white boxes inside.
- Click on the first white box that says ‘Your new ZIP code’.
- Enter your new zip code here.
- You will then click on the next white box that says ‘Your Confirmation Code’.
- Enter your confirmation code here.
- If you don’t know your confirmation code, you can look for it in your confirmation email if you did your form online.
- If you did your form at the post office or somewhere else, then you will find it on the confirmation that was sent to the new address.
Once you get signed in, you will be able to update your order in various ways. Here you can add your email address, change the start or end date for your mail forwarding, change your phone number, switch from temporary move to permanent, switch from family move to individual, and much more. You will not be able to edit your name though. However, if you need to cancel your change of address submission, you will be able to do it at this time.